PayPal has created Venmo, a mobile payment service. You must to create an account with Venmo in order to access their services. To begin making payments, you must first contribute money to your Venmo account. It's possible that you won't be able to if you haven't added a payment method.
You can fund your Venmo account in a variety of ways. If you don't want to use your bank account to add money to Venmo, follow the procedures below:
1. Open the Venmo app on your phone.
2. Log in to your Venmo account if necessary.
3. Go to the 'Wallet' portion of the website.
4. Look for the '' button.
5.Select a payment method now.
6.After that, input the amount and choose the 'Add' option.
7. Confirm the transaction and wait a moment.
8. The funds will now be transferred to your account.